SUEDIA are nevoie de medici!

SUEDIA are nevoie de medici!
SUEDIA are nevoie de medici! Vino la singurul curs din Craiova asistat de un suedez nativ (40 lei/ora)! CLICK pe imagine pentru detalii!

09 April 2011

Winter LO on sketch 232

Hi everyone!
I can´t believe how often i posted lately. But don´t "worry", i will be very lazy for the next 3 weeks instead, i will be on vacation, so not too many posts from me.
Anyway, yesterday i was in the mood for a LO, so i made one with the pictures that i took this winter, i still have, so i thought i should use them, despite the fact that spring and Easter are coming. You will...forgive me for that, huh :-)?
I made a card too 2 days ago, but first the LO. With this one i will take part in the actual challenge at Pencil Lines, it´s my first time with them :):
I love the glittered flowers at the bottom :).
And some close-ups:
Did you notice the glittery title? And the journaling? It says like this "The winter of 2011 was very snowy. We all love snow until we have to shovel it away" - true, hey :D?
And here is the sketch:
I used patterned paper from Dovecraft, fabric alphabet stickers white and glittered, cardstock for the flowers and that would be all i guess. 
I know i did not 100% respect the sketch, but i like the result anyway, it has so much dimension given by the flowers, i love it (the modesty in me :))).
Anyway, let´s have a great weekend! 
I have such lovely time ahead, can´t wait to get home :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background