SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori!

SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori!
SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori! Vino la singurul curs din Craiova asistat de un suedez nativ (40 lei/ora)! CLICK pe imagine pentru detalii!

18 May 2011

Baby-boy album - page 2+3

Hi everyone,

As i said, im back again, pretty soon huh :D?
The baby-boy album is actually ready, today i will send it to the beneficiaries. My sister, who ordered this album, decided that the parents will put the titles, so i except 1 single LO where the title just popped-up, none of the pages has a title. Also, this page is a double one, made according to the sketch posted in the current challenge back at Sketchy Thursdays, my favourite challenge blog ;). Again, the baby decided to play hide&seek with you, hope you will join him :).
Here is the double one:
And here are the composing elements in detail:

And here is the sketch:
If i had more pictures with the baby and if the order was not limited to 10 pages, i would have continued working on it. I will miss working on it and im already looking forward to the next baby scrap-album. I loved working on this album. I never before finished 5 LOs in one day, so that´s a record for me. I hope the parents will love the album as much as i loved working on it.
Until next page i will post here, i wish you all the BEST!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background