SUEDIA are nevoie de medici!

SUEDIA are nevoie de medici!
SUEDIA are nevoie de medici! Vino la singurul curs din Craiova asistat de un suedez nativ (40 lei/ora)! CLICK pe imagine pentru detalii!

24 May 2011

Im so proud and happy, I was FEATURED !!!!

Hello everyone!
Today i just want to share my happiness with you: i was FEATURED on the Lasting Memories challenge blog with my LO called "Perfection". 
Here is the badge:
I just saw the article and it made me so proud and happy, im jumping up and down like a child! It's also the first time im featured somewhere. Here is once again the LO that i submit to their floral challenge:
Im already looking forward to their next challenge.
That is all for now! Until next time i wish you all the best! Enjoy your days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background