SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori!

SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori!
SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori! Vino la singurul curs din Craiova asistat de un suedez nativ (40 lei/ora)! CLICK pe imagine pentru detalii!

23 May 2011

May means Flowers :)!!!

May has always been my favourite month. Blooming trees, wonderful flowers, most enchanting smells, clear blues skies, all these mean perfection to me. Flowers i always loved and, since i discovered the wonder of photography, i like to take photos of them. This is what i did with these magnolias and when i took the photos i was already thinking to scrap them. I scrapped them in the weekend and today i found the perfect opportunity to publish them within this challenge. It´s my first time with Lasting Memories and this time they had a very free challenge, with no sketch whatsoever. All you need to do is to include mostly flowers in your creation.  Here is my LO:

So, as soon as im done here i will go and link my LO to their blog. Hope you liked it and find it inspirational.
Until next time i will be here again, i tell you all to have a wonderful time :)! See yaaaa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background