SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori!

SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori!
SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori! Vino la singurul curs din Craiova asistat de un suedez nativ (40 lei/ora)! CLICK pe imagine pentru detalii!

10 June 2011

A new retro/vintage LO

Hello everyone!
Just a short post today to show you my LO for the actual challenge at Svensk Scrapbooking. As soon as i saw the sketch i felt like making a retro/vintage page - it's long time since i made the last one and i miss it ;).
In the picture is an aunt of mine from my father's side - she is 92 years old now and since i know her she has always been a role model for me. She is and has always been a fantastic woman with a long history and future :). She gave me this picture some years ago and it's the only one i ever had of her. I intend to give this page to her and hope with all my heart that she will like it. I put all my heart in creating it and hope this is visible :):
The title is FERICIRE, it's in romanian and it means HAPPINESS :)
Some close-ups:

And the sketch, which originally was like this
 ...but i felt like rotating it and this is how i used it ;):
Hope you also like it and maybe it will be useful as inspiration sometime :).
I wish you all a lovely weekend and see you....later ;)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background