SUEDIA are nevoie de medici!

SUEDIA are nevoie de medici!
SUEDIA are nevoie de medici! Vino la singurul curs din Craiova asistat de un suedez nativ (40 lei/ora)! CLICK pe imagine pentru detalii!

03 June 2011

Sweet memories from my childhood

Hello everyone!
Amazingly enough, im back! Yesterday i was waiting for ST to post their new challenge so i can create some, i was in the mood. You can see im addicted since i was WAITING for them to post it :)))!!! Anyway, as soon as i saw it, i printed it and started to look through my photos. I did not find anything "suitable" to my mood, so i went through the older pics. And found 2 actually, but in the end i chose the one below.
It made me feel so good to scrap this photo, brought back so many happy memories and made me realise once again what a happy childhood i had :). In this picture it was my birthday, i think i was 9 years old then and those were some of the guests at my party (i was the one in the middle). I can tell you that i started to scrap around 8 pm and went to bed around 10, when i was done with the page and totally happy ;).
All the products are from the HAPPY SCRAPPY SHOP.
So here it is:
And some close-ups:

The journaling reads out like this "Childhood is that period in everyone´s life to which we all want to get back once we start getting old. But i have "news" for you guys: it´s enough to remain a child in our heart to feel truly blessed in our life" :). 
And here is the very inspiring sketch:
Hope you like it. Me, im in the mood to scrap more of my childhood now :).
Have a lovely weekend you all and see you soon...or rather later ;).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background