SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori!

SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori!
SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori! Vino la singurul curs din Craiova asistat de un suedez nativ (40 lei/ora)! CLICK pe imagine pentru detalii!

17 August 2011

Kissing the prince of my dreams ♥

Hi everyone and thanks so much for all your messages and emails!
You made me feel so good, thanks a lot ♥!!!
Im back again after a 3 weeks break from scrapbooking. It was hard, i promise you. But it's so good to be back!!! I won't be long and i will just show you what i did: a sweet and slightly humoristic page, i would say.
All the materials i used (except the stamps and inks) are from Happy Scrappy, at very law prices for almost EVERY PRODUCT in the shop. 
Kissing the prince of my DREAMS? Yes!!!
Focus on the central area & embellies:
Focus on the heat embossed butterflies:
I love when fairytales come true ♥! Ours began in May 2006
Hope you like it :). These pictures were taken in Innsbruck, at the Botanical Garden, in April 2006. And just 1 month later i met the prince of my dreams ♥. Can it be a consequence of the fact that i "kissed" that frog :P?

I will submit this LO to the following challenges:




Until next time i will be here again, i hope you will enjoy these summer days, before autumn installs itself :). All the best to all of you :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background