SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori!

SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori!
SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori! Vino la singurul curs din Craiova asistat de un suedez nativ (40 lei/ora)! CLICK pe imagine pentru detalii!

09 August 2011

Memorabilia from my family

Hello everyone and welcome back!
I don't even know how long it's been since the last time i posted something. Today im back with something totally different than my usual subject :P. Yesterday it's been a grey and stormy day and i was in the mood to do something...different. So, based on the fact that some nights ago, before falling asleep, i was thinking that i should sometime scan the old pictures that i have before i start scrapping them, this idea hit me and so it all started :). 
And i can't tell you how nice it felt. It's charming to read on the back of those photos and see who they are and try to guess from what part of your family they come and admire the elegance and style of those times. I love that period, as many of you do. So this is why i decided to share my joy with you and i hope you will enjoy. Here are some of my relatives.
When i look at her the first thing i see is her dancing charleston or foxtrot in one of those times' restaurants - absolutely charming:
A relative, pilot in the Romanian army:
Some family friends:
My father's father (looking at the photographer) together with a friend:
My great grandfather from my mother's side:
My mother's father (no. 23):
My mother's father again, before getting married:
His future wife, already married here :):
...and in the end a postcard from 1906:

I appreciate this hobby of mine more and more now, because it makes me realise how important these pictures are and how important it is to keep such memories and to take as many photos as possible during our lives (and to document them). I love scrapbooking!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background