29 August 2011

My prize just arrived ♥!!!

Ah, im so excited, my prize has arrived this morning! I did not expect it this soon, even though i was very impatient :)! So, to share my joy with you, i will post 2 pics of the products, like i promised:
..on the other side, for those of you who don't know how spellbinders look like:
It's my 1st set of nestabilities and im so excited about it, oh ♥ !!! Now i need to buy an embossing mat, to be able to emboss and stencil with them in the Cuttlebug. Meanwhile, i can just cut with them.
I will get back to you when i will create something based on them :). 
Until then, i wish you all the best :) ♥ !!!

Recent

recentposts

About Us

DeepBlog

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Random

randomposts