SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori!

SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori!
SUEDIA are nevoie de doctori! Vino la singurul curs din Craiova asistat de un suedez nativ (40 lei/ora)! CLICK pe imagine pentru detalii!

26 August 2011

YUHU, i won!!! I can´t believe it!!!

Hello world!
Im back again! Pretty low profile im keeping these days, but believe me, its (somewhat :P) motivated. Anyway, today i showed up just to let you know that, yes, against almost all odds, i WON!!!
I won on this challenge, and it´s the first time ever that i win something by sheer luck. It seems that i can win even though i don´t believe in this kind of luck (that has nothing to do with merit and work, where i usually win :)).
Ah, and the LO i won with is my last one, the humoristic one, with me and the prince of my dreams :).

YUHUUUU! Im so happy you can´t believe!!! 
And now what i won: i won a 25  USD gift card from Paper Secrets (USA). And i chose to have a Spellbinder Nestabilities die (it´s my first one!!!) and a pearl embellishment from Prima. They said they sent them yesterday and you can´t imagine how excited i am!!!
I will be back to you when i get the products!!! 
Until then, i wish you all the best and enjoy these last summer days :)!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background