Butterfly mini-album ♥

Hello world and welcome back into my happy-scrappy world ;)!
Im back again and i can tell & show you that my time has been productive :P. Im very glad to let you know that i finished my first mini-album. And it has a lovely shape - that of a butterfly. And not only the shape, but the paper itself is all full of...butterflies ;). So full you would say i´m in love - and you would not be wrong ♥.
I will submit this to the current mini-album challenge organized by SvenskScrapbooking. The album is about us, me and my husband, and it includes photos taken since we met until the wedding moment. It´s called "Bits & pieces of US". I did not decorate the verso of the pages, it would have looked to full from my point of view and the paper structure was not that strong either. Let´s see how it looks:
The cover:

Page 1:
...with some focus on some embellies:
Page 2:
Page 3 with the title "Crazy is like crazy does" - a quote from Homer Simpson (would you ever guess that we like The Simpsons :D?):
Page 4, with no title, but with some images telling what we like: coffee (my dear husband) and strawberries (poor little me :P):
...and the final page "Happy ever after":
The back cover:
I hope it´s pretty visible the fact that i heat-embossed and dry-embossed the background paper (see the corners). And also that i´ve used the Nestabilities for the first time now (page 2 and 4).
I do hope you like it, my husband liked it and that is extremely important to me. He always tells me when he does not like something, so now im happy :P.
I will get back as soon as i manage to take some good photos of a door sign a made for our friend Klasse. A sign that i had much fun working on and that he thinks looks much better than our own :))))). I must say i like that.
Until next time, i wish you all the best!!!