SUEDIA are nevoie de medici!

SUEDIA are nevoie de medici!
SUEDIA are nevoie de medici! Vino la singurul curs din Craiova asistat de un suedez nativ (40 lei/ora)! CLICK pe imagine pentru detalii!

07 October 2011

Halloween door sign :P

Hello everyone and Happy Fridayyyyy!!! 
The weekend is here and we are all in such a good mood just because of this ;). Let me put you in an even better - and hopefully creative - mood with a spooky door sign i made for our friend Klasse, who loves his skulls :P. 
I promised i would post it and, considering that Halloween is soon here, i thought you might need a bit of an "inspiration boost" :P. 
Hope you like it at least as much as he did. We have one too, of course, but not spooky, and he said his doorsign is much nicer than ours :)))). I loved to hear that, believe me. Here it is:
 ...and here is ours, which is one of my first creations :):
That was is, now i let you enjoy your last working hours for today and prepare for the weekend. I hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you'll do :). 
See yaaa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background