SUEDIA are nevoie de medici!

SUEDIA are nevoie de medici!
SUEDIA are nevoie de medici! Vino la singurul curs din Craiova asistat de un suedez nativ (40 lei/ora)! CLICK pe imagine pentru detalii!

30 July 2015

Marilyn Monroe - Cat Woman complete

Hello friends,

Our wonderfull vacation is ending and this stirred some emotions in me, but i wont say anything about that here :). I will just show you what i did recently and tell you that i have more like this ongoing. This double (A4) page is called 

Cat Woman complete

and is made of a mirrored image of Marilyn Monroe with a lovely cat:

  
I hope you enjoy it! I will get back as soon as i have my latest page ready. Until then, thank you very much for taking a peak to my creations and i wish you all a lovely creative summer :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background