"We are Cats, who are you?!"


My latest double page is all about cats and is dedicated to all cat lovers. I myself prefer dogs, but somehow did not feel inspired yet to make a page about them. If i will ever get inspired...

Meanwhile I will continue offering some joy to those of you who like cats. When i created this page i thought about some friends and acquaintaces of mine who, some, have even more than a cat. They inspired me and i was happy to find out that they loved the page. One of them will get it as a gift, for sure. For the others i will be happy to create if they want me to :).
Hope you enjoy the page


and a detail:

De la bufnite am trecut la pisici, desi, sincer va spun, eu prefer cainii. Dar pur si simplu nu am fost inspirata sa creez ceva cu caini. Cand am creat aceasta pagina m-am gandit la niste prieteni si cunostinte dragi care, unii, au mai mult chiar de 1 pisica. Ei m-au inspirat. Si am fost placut surprinsa sa aflu ca le-a placut mult pagina. Unul din ei o va primi cadou ;). Pentru ceilalti voi crea cu placere pe comanda.
Sper sa va placa si voua.