SUEDIA are nevoie de medici!

SUEDIA are nevoie de medici!
SUEDIA are nevoie de medici! Vino la singurul curs din Craiova asistat de un suedez nativ (40 lei/ora)! CLICK pe imagine pentru detalii!

28 September 2015

Mixed media Spring

I consider myself a lucky person just because i love all seasons of the year. If i have to pick the one i love least, that would be the summer because here it's really hot. I would love to spend the whole summer at the sea side, that would make it bearable :P. The season i love the most nowadays its the autumn. Spring would come right after and then winter. But they are all so wonderful.
I said i should create one page for every season and now its the spring's turn. I still have to create 2 more: for summer and winter. Here goes my spring: 

and the detail:

Ideea de baza a acestei creatii este seria anotimpurilor, care mie, una , imi plac toate. Mi-am propus sa creez cate o pagina pentru fiecare, si mai am iarna si vara. Sper ca primavara mea sa va placa si sa va inspire :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background