28 February 2017

Love on Earth - 40x30 cm canvas - SOLD

Hello, dear fiends!

Im back on this last day of February, to make sure I mark the end of the month and the spring's arrival. As some of you probably know, February is also known as the Month of Love. 
On this theme I wanted to create something, a canvas or something, just not something too romantic, but rather ...i don't know, but not romantic. And by this I don't mean "anything BUT romantic", no. 
While I started "playing" I got more and more in a philosophical mood. And the main idea of these thoughts was that of an universal love. I guess you all know what I mean by that, so I won't get into details and I will just present you with the result (I apologies for the photos, they don't make it justice) - on a board canvas that measures 40 x 30 cm:




Welcome March!

Recent

recentposts

About Us

DeepBlog

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Random

randomposts